Tom and Jerry On the Planet of the Apes is a American science fiction film, produced by Warner Bros. Pictures (WarnerMedia Byline), Warner Bros. Animation, 20th Century Fox and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures based on the novel by Pierre Boulle and (1968-film) Planet of the Apes.
- Thomas "Tom" Cat -
- Jerry Mouse -
- Tuffy Mouse -
- Toodles Galore -
- Cherie Mouse -
- Uncle Harry -
- Droopy Dog -
- Quacker -
- Spike Bulldog -
- Tyke Bulldog -
- Nova -
- Mr. Zaius, leader to the Ape-Council and chief to the Orangutan-Politicians. A Borneon orangutan. Wise, benevolent, jolly, noble, and just. He was initially wary of humans due to how they;d treated his ancestors and others..... but grew to trust Taylor and his group when they rescue him from Ursus.
- Kung, a member to the Gorilla-Army who befriends Ulysses and his group and helps out. A noble, benevolent, wise, honourable, sarcastic, jolly, and loyal soul. An albino mountain-gorilla. He was a colonel when he first meets the group... and replaces Ursus as general and leader to the army.
- Maurice, a Borneon orangutan who was an adviser and brother-figure to Caeser. He appears as a ghost before Tom, Jerry, Taylor and their group to help them learn about the past, and helps Zaius overcome his guilt on his errors. A wise, benevolent, honourable, sarcastic, jolly, valiant and loyal soul. Flashbacks show he is a talented martial artist who wielded a jian sword, a staff, a jambiya dagger, a shotgun, and a revolver pistol.
- General Ursus, leader to the Gorilla-Army. A mountain-gorilla. An iron-fisted megalomaniac who believes his species purer than all other simians and therefore the master-race. Taylor compares him to Adolf Hitler for his ideals.
- Richard Kind as Tom Cat
- Frank Welker as Jerry Mouse
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy Mouse
- Grey DeLisle as Toodles Galore
- Tara Strong as Cherie Mouse
- John Michael Higgins as Uncle Harry
- Jeff Bergman as Droopy Dog
- Sam Kwasman as Quacker
- Phil LaMarr as Spike Bulldog
- Brianne Siddall as Tyke Bulldog
- Gary Oldman as Mr. Zaius
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Kung
- George Takei as Maurice
- Brian Blessed as Ursus
- Doctor Zira: Taylor. Why did you and your pets run away?
Sergeant Qic: Move aside, ma'm. Doctor Zira: They're mine.
General Ursus: Move it.
(he grabs her roughly)
(Taylor gets mad and loses it)
Taylor: Get your filthy paws off her, you dirty ape-thugs!
(the crowd gasps)
- Mr. Zaius: This was a paradise. And you humans ruined it.
- General Ursus: The only good human is a dead one.
- Caesar: I am Caesar. The founder to this society.
Tom: A chimp?
- Taylor: So this is how it is? Apes weren't to blame. Humans were. This Rodman tries to cure Alzheimer's which leads to apes becoming much smarter. And this Jacobs through his greed turned it to a virus which slew many and turned some into feral primitives. And this Koba started a war. And humans went too far. They ruined this world. YOU MANIACS! YOU RUINED IT ALL! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO HELL! OOOOOH!
- Mr. Zaius; I messed up. I thought keeping the past secret would prevent war as my ancestors did. But it only helped Ursus.
Caesar: I know how you feel. I believed apes better. But Koba's treachery proved apes as violent and dark as humans. Now it happens again. You must stop Ursus.
Mr. Zaius: I messed up.
Caesar: As did I. But you got the power to undo your errors. I did so.
Maurice: You must or all we worked for would end. Please. Zaius. We need you to believe in Taylor and his buds.
- Rated PG for moderate violence, mild threat, injury detail, infrequent mild bad language.
- Running time: 137 Minutes (NTSC), 131 Minutes (PAL).
- Liv Tyler who voices Doctor Zira is known to'd played Betty Ross on The Incredible Hulk (2008), Arwen on the Lord of the Rings Movies, and Grace Stamper on Armageddon,
- Dee Bradley Baker voices Doctor Cornelious with the voice he did for Doctor Conners/The Lizard on Spectacular Spider-Man and Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic on Avengers: Earth;s Mightiest Heroes, Jason Blood/Etrigan on Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the Clone Troopers on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels, Saesee Tiin and Onaconda Farr on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ra's Al Ghul on Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Knight, Boba Fett on Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Doctor Octopus on Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and Steve on Powerpuff Girls,
- Sarah Wayne Callies who voices Nova is best known to'd been Detective/Officer Jane Porter on Tarzan (2003), Sara Tancredi in Prison Break, Lori Grimes in The Walking Dead and Katie Bowman in Colony.
- George Takei who voices Maurice is known to'd been Hikaru Sulu on Star-Trek, Alpha Trion on Transformers: Prime, First Ancestor on the Mulan Movies, Wong on Spider-Man (1996), Yoketron on Transformers: Animated, Old Man Samurai on Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword, S.T.E.V.E. on Free Birds, General Lok Durd on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Galactus on Super Hero Squad, Mr. Wang/White Wizard on Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Elder Monk on Ultimate Spider-Man, Akira on The Simpsons, Kyo Heyerdahl on Hey Arnold!, Ohga on Blazing Samurai, Arthur Takamori on The Twilight Zone, High Mystic on Jackie Chan Adventures, the Warden on Avatar: The Last Airbender's episode 6- Imprisoned, Major Lee Cheng on Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Roger Lee on Mission: Impossible (1966), Master Cheng on Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, Mr. Fixx on Batman Beyond, Master Sensei on Kim Possible, Ricardio the Heart Guy on Adventure Time, Arkeyan Conquertron/Drill-X on Skylanders: Giants, Hosato on Kubo and the Two Strings, and Emperor Yoshiro on Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Kevin Michael Richardson who voices Kung is known to'd been Antauri and Morlath on Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force, Adult Whispers on Whispers: An Elephant's Tale, Ancient Prime #2 on Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Shaman Mnyambo on The Wild Thornberrys Movie, Terrador on The Legend of Spyro, Plato on Adventures from the Book of Virtues, The Minotaur on The Mummy: The Animated Series, Gantu on Lilo and Stitch and Stitch! The Movie as well as Leroy and Stitch, Bulkhead on Transformers: Prime, Groot on Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble as well as Hulk: Agents of SMASH and Guardians of the Galaxy (2015), Oroku Saki/The Shredder on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), Kilowog on Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Mordo on Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme, Omega Supreme on Transformers: Animated, Bishop on Wolverine and the X-Men, Bear on Teen Titans, Trigon on Teen Titans and DC Super Hero Girls, Korg on Planet Hulk, Ego on Hulk: Agents of SMASH, Golem on The Adventures of Puss in Boots, Black Manta on Batman: The Brave and the Bold and JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time as well as Lego DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered and Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom, Tyro Big Bad Hippo on Avatar: The Legend of Aang, Tombstone on The Spectacular Spider-Man, Steppenwolf and B'Wana Beast as well as Despero and Lex Luthor on Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Green Lantern John Stewart on Young Justice, Temutai on Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, Man-Ape on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Sumo Singer on Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, Doorman on The Legend of Korra, Grodd on Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League and Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom, Juggernaut and Ulik as well as Bulldozer on Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble, Frankenstein's Monster on Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk: Agents of SMASH, Samson's Father on The Wild, Conductor on Teacher's Pet, General Aguila on TMNT (2007), Ian the Gator on The Princess and the Frog (2009), Brutus on The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue, Malcolm Illiwara and Yowie Yahoo on Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire, Carlton Duquesne on Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, Sea Beast and The Mangler as well as the Narrator on The Proud Family Movie, Sojo and The Black Samurai on Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword, Tyler on Batman: Under the Red Hood, Tex and Cop #2 on Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur, Moe on DC Showcase: Catwoman, Solomon Grundy on JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, Santa Claus on How Murray Saved Christmas, Captain Rutger on Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (game), Mace Windu on Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles, Benjamin Sisko on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen, Boss Nass on Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing, Imhotep on The Mummy Returns (game), Historical Panther 1 on The Black Panther (2010), Crunch Bandicoot on the Crash Bandicoot games, Darkseid on Superman: Shadow of Apokolips, Homonculus on Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, Highbreed Commander and Forever Knights as well as Emperor Milleous on Ben 10: Alien Force, Deus Ex Machina on The Matrix Revolutions, Slave Trader and Ship Captain on Tales from Earthsea, Jolee Bindo in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Tartarus from Halo 2, and Colonel Nick Fury on The Super Hero Squad Show.
- Brian Blessed who voices King Nebukenazah is known to'd been the Boar on BBC's The Tamworth Two, Boss Nass on Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, King Richard the Fourth on BlackAdder, Clayton on Tarzan (1999), King Yrancos on Doctor Who, the Pirate-King on Pirates! On an Adventure with Scientists, Judge Jawbreaker on Legend of Oz: Dorothy's Return, El Supremo on Freddie as F.R.O.7., Caous on Asterix and the Big Fight, the Nekross-King on Wizards vs Aliens, Earl of Suffolk on Henry VIII and His Six Wives, Suleman Khan on High Road to China, Lord Locksley on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Ghost on Hamlet (1996), King Edward I of England on The Bruce, Geoffrey Lyons on The Hound of the Baskervilles (1983), Long John Silver on Return to Treasure Island, Cavalier on The Adam's Family (1999), King on The Legend of Dick and Dom, and Santa Claus on Danger Mouse (2015)