The cartoon will be included as a bonus cartoon on the Digital, Blu-Ray and DVD releases of Tom and Jerry Meet Frosty the Snowman.
Tuffy befriends an alien meteor from space that eats every animal's brain, turning them into his zombie slaves.
One Halloween night, Tuffy is feeling lonely and bored when his uncle Jerry is away, so he asks Tom to play with him, but the cat was busy drinking his milk. He asks Tyke, but Spike refuse to let his son play and tossed Tuffy away. Tuffy then leaves the house and goes over to the lake to see what Quacker is doing. Quacker is watching a dive-in movie with his girlfriend Fifi (The Tom and Jerry Show, 2014), and doesn't see Tuffy far ahead. Realizing that everyone around the town (including his mother Geraldine) were busy, Tuffy sadly walks off, all mopey. He looked at a twinkling star in the sky and made a wish for someone to play with him. The star came shooting out of the sky and into the backyard of the house. It was just a large green meteor with long tentacles who sings, and then scans Tuffy's memories in an attempt to suck out his brain. He asked Tuffy for some brains, so the baby mouse gathered all the animals (except for Tom and Jerry) and brings them to Meteor.
- Tom Cat
- Jerry Mouse
- Tuffy Mouse
- Meteor: A green brain-like alien who zombifies animals by sucking out their brains with his tentacles and grows to his larger sizes after eating then. When Tuffy is the first to meet him, he discovers that Tuffy does not a brain in his head after his attempts to drain from him.
- Spike Bulldog
- Tyke Bulldog
- Toodles Galore: The white cat who is Tom's girlfriend.
- Chérie Mouse: A female light-brown mouse, who is the girlfriend of Jerry, and a good friend of Toodles Galore and the aunt of Tuffy and the twin sister of Mrs. Mouse, Muscles, Uncle Harry and Pecos.
- Tim Cat: Tom's twin brother.
- Thomasina Cat: An orange cat who is Tom's little sister.
- Baby Booties: An enormous kitten who is the son of Thomasina and nephew of Tom.
- Geraldine Mouse: A female brown mouse with a sky-blue dress, darker blue shoes and short black hair, who is Tuffy's mother, Jerry's sister, Mrs. Mouse's daughter, Uncles Pecos, Muscles and Harry's niece, and Thomasina's friend
- Mrs. Mouse: A old female light-brown mouse in a pink shirt, white hair and back glasses, who is Jerry and Geraldine's mother, Muscles' aunt, Tuffy's grandmother, Uncle Pecos and Harry's twin brother.
- Muscles Mouse: Jerry's cousin
- Olive Mouse: Muscles' girlfriend.
- George Cat: Tom's cowardly look-a-like cousin
- Melissa Cat: A female yellow cat whose appearance is partially based on the modified version of Tom.
- Uncle Harry: Jerry and Tuffy's uncle.
- Uncle Pecos: A guitar-playing cowboy mouse.
- Quacker: Jerry's duckling friend.
- Fifi (The Tom and Jerry Show, 2014): Quacker's girlfriend.
- Butch Dog
- Slick Wolf
- Barney Bear
- Screwy Squirrel
- Butch Cat
- Lightning Cat
- Topsy Cat
- Meathead Cat
- The Vampire Mouse (The Tom and Jerry Show, 2014)
- Misty Cat
- Dollface Cat
- Glory Cat
- Cozette Cat
- Wilson Cat
- Prancy van der Snoot Cat
- Matilda Cat
- Napoleon the Rat
- Hamster (The Tom and Jerry Show, 2014)
- Kath Soucie - Tuffy
- Jeff Bennett - Meteor
- Stephanie Nadolny - Jerry
- Richard Kind - Tom
- Spike Brandt - Spike
- Sam Lavagnino - Tyke
- Grey DeLisle - Toodles Galore
- Kari Wahlgren - Chérie Mouse, Fifi
- Jason Marsden - Tim Cat
- Cathy Weseluck - Thomasina Cat
- Nicole Oliver - Baby Booties
- Ellen Kennedy - Geraldine Mouse
- Tabitha St. Germain - Olive Mouse
- Jeff Bennett - George Cat
- TBA as Melissa Cat
- John Michael Higgins - Uncle Harry
- Stephen Stanton - Uncle Pecos
- Tony Anselmo - Quacker
- Jeff Bergman - Droopy, Butch Dog, Lightning Cat
- Produced and Directed by Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone
- Written by Gene Grillo
- Associate Producer: Jim Wyatt
- Executive Producer: Sam Register
- Based on Characters Created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbara
- Based on "Little Rock of Horrors" from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" Directed by Robert Alvarez
- Original Screenplay by Gord Zajac
- Edited by Dave Courter and Philip Malamuth
- Music by Michael Tavera
- Tom and Jerry Theme Composed Scott Bradley
- Casting and Voice Director: Maria Estrada
- Distribution: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
- Production: Turner Entertainment Co., Inc., Warner Bros. Animation, Inc.
- Animation Services: Digital eMation, Inc.
- Recording: Soundworks
- Post-Production Sound Services: Advantage Audio, Inc.
- The short is a spoof adaptation of Little Rock of Horrors, an episode from the Cartoon Network series, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Rated PG (Parental Guidance) due to mild horror, violence, threat, injury detail, rude humour, very mild bad language.
- Suggested Running Times: 124 Minutes (NTSC).
- This film is coming soon on Digital HD, DVD & Blu-Ray on October 27, 2020.
- In the early version, the Meteor will drain the animals' brains by sucking them from their noses to get their brains. But in the middle, later and final versions, it will be changed from sucking out of noses to sucking out of ears.
- October 27, 2020.
(The cartoon opens with Tom having his drink of lightly-heated milk in his cat bowl inside the house, where he and Jerry now lives with Robyn and her father after saving their new friend from her evil Aunt Figg, though all the human characters are not seen, heard or mentioned this time. At this same moment, Jerry's nephew Tuffy, a grey mouse who is wearing a human baby's diaper at his size, came up to him with a smile.)
Tuffy: Hey, Tom!
(Tom stops lapping his milk and looked down at Tuffy with a confused face.)
Tuffy: Uncle Jerry has gone to a day-before-Halloween party at Club Sandwich. *frowns* But he didn't take me with him, because... I'm too small, and not grown-up.
(In a close-shot, Tuffy cheers up again as he continue to talk to the unseen Tom.)
Tuffy: So, you wanna play with me?
(Back to the first shot of a sequence, Tuffy yanked out a stack of cards from his diaper)
Tuffy: I've got Oz Cards, based on The Wizard of Oz and rented from the MGM Grand Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada!
(Tom then glares at Tuffy, meaning to show that he is not interested in card games.)
Tom: I'm busy. Go play with your toys, Tuffy. Or better yet, go ask Tyke to give you a ride around our new house.
Tuffy: Hey, Spike, Tyke. Are you almost done with this bath? I just want to play a tour around the new house on-board, Tyke? Isn't that fine, Spike?
Spike: Aw, no! There ain't no time for Tyke to have fun with ya.
Spike: Just bug off, we're busy.
Tuffy: (annoyed:) *rubbing his sore head* Gosh, what's the big deal? This is no way to treat a baby mouse, who is trying his best to behave.
Tuffy: All right, I'll go to the pond and ask Quacker to spend some time with me.
Tuffy: Ohhh! Look who's here with him. It's his girlfriend, Fifi! They're watching a drive-in movie here at the pond. Maybe she can join him If I called out for them.
Tuffy: HEY...!! QUACKER, FIFI!! COULD YOU STOP THE PICTURE AND PLAY WITH ME?!
Tuffy (thinking): Guess I'll take that as the answer, "No thanks".
Tuffy: Now I get it. I believe all the other animals in this town are busy to play with me. First Tom, then Tyke, Quacker and Fifi, and now everybody else too.
Tuffy: Even my mama, my grandma, and especially Cousin Muscles.
Tuffy: Why won't anybody play with me, while Uncle Jerry is still at Club Sandwich's pre-Halloween party?
(After letting out a miserable sigh, Tuffy turned away from the moon and locked onto a single large star that is shining above him as well.)
Tuffy: Oh, mighty wishing star...
Tuffy: I wish I had someone to play with right now.
Meteor: ♪ Well, hello there, little mouse ♪
♪ Don't be shy ♪
♪ Step right up ♪
♪ I'm a reasonable guy ♪
♪ Don't be frightened by the look in my eye ♪
♪ I'm just your average evil meteor from out of the sky ♪
Tuffy: (laughing) Stop it, it tickles! Are you trying to suck out my brain?
Meteor: No, little mouse. I just scanned your memories, and now I get to you know who are you, huh, Tuffy?
Tuffy: Yep, that's me. Now what are you doing here on Earth?
Meteor: ♪ Well, I'm just shy and scared on this planet ♪
♪ I'm just a fish out of water ♪
♪ From outer space ♪
♪ You can see that the trip ♪
♪ Has left me tired and drained ♪
♪ So why don't you be a pal... ♪
♪ And bring me some BRAINS? ♪