This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Tom and Jerry live with Jack and his mother in Storybook Town, a fairy tale-inspired theme park. The park has been ailing since the death of its founder, Jack's father. Young Jack is desperate to save the park from the hands of a greedy billionaire who bought the park's mortgage, setting out with his loyal cat and mouse friends to sell his performing cow to make the next mortgage payment. Too late to sell it to a nearby circus, they trade the cow to a mysterious farmer for a handful of magic beans. What follows is a journey up a beanstalk to Fairyland, a magical land ruled by a greedy giant and home to all manner of fabled characters, some portrayed by classic MGM cartoon characters such as Droopy as Old King Cole and Screwy Squirrel as Simple Simon's pieman. Now, Tom and Jerry must put an end to their furry feud long enough to save both Fairyland and Storybook Town.
- William Hanna (Archive audio; Uncredited) as Tom Cat, Tyke and Jerry Mouse
- Jacob Bertrand as Jack Bradley
- Garrison Keillor as the Narrator and Farmer O'Dell
- Tom Wilson as Mr. Bigley and Ginormous
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy
- Joe Alaskey as Droopy
- Paul Reubens as Screwy Squirrel
- Grey DeLisle as Mrs. Bradley and Red Fairy
- Richard McGonagle as Barney Bear
- Phil LaMarr as Spike
- John DiMaggio as Meathead Dog
- This film has yet to be made.
- Rated G (General Audience) with Contains one use of very mild bad language.
- Suggested Running Times: 57 Minutes (NTSC), 55 Minutes (PAL).
- Tom and Jerry's Nursery Rhyme Adventure was released on TBA.
Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon was released on September 2, 2014.