This article is rated PG, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for users the age of 8 and under.
From the Studio That Brought you: Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, Cinderella, The Jungle Book, The BFG, Pete's Dragon, Beauty and the Beast, A Wrinkle in Time, Christopher Robin and Mary Poppins Returns. and the director of: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Colin Farrell as Holt Farrier, an amputated World War I veteran, former circus equestrian performer from Kentucky, and the widowed father of Milly and Joe who lost his left arm in the war and is hired by Medici to care for the newborn elephant.
- Michael Keaton as V. A. Vandevere, a ruthless and enigmatic entrepreneur, and amusement park owner who buys Medici's circus to exploit the titular elephant for his bohemian amusement park, Dreamland.
- Danny DeVito as Medici the Ringmaster (the secondary antagonist)
- Eva Green as Colette Marchant, a French trapeze artist and Vandevere's muse who performs at Dreamland.
- Alan Arkin as J. Griffin Remington, a Banker.
- Nico Parker as Milly Farrier, Holt's curious science-minded daughter.
- Finley Hobbins as Joe Farrier, Holt's enthusiastic son.
- Roshan Seth as Pramesh Singh, an Indian snake charmer.
- DeObia Oparei as Rongo the Strongo, a strongman.
- Joseph Gatt as Neils Skellig, Vandevere's right-hand man.
- Sharon Rooney as Miss Atlantis
- Michael Buffer as Baritone Bates, a Dreamland ringmaster.
- Frank Bourke as Puck
- Jo Osmond as Circus Cook
- Lucy DeVito as Coat-check Girl
Voice cast Edit
- Frank Welker as Dumbo (the main protagonist)
- Matthew Lillard as Timothy Q. Mouse (the dueteragonist)
- Grey DeLisle as Mrs. Jumbo (the tritagonist)
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Elephant Matriarch (the main antagonist)
- Ewan McGregor as Mr. Stork
- Running Time: 112 Minutes.
This Disney film is coming soon in Cinemas on March 29, 2019.