This article is rated PG-13, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for readers under the age of 13.
Batman: Dark Justice is a 2018 film based on the DC character Batman. It is directed by Astral-New-X
After returning to Gotham City, Bruce Wayne decides to clean Gotham from the criminals as Batman in order to avenge the memory of his parents, however, he faces a new enemy: A hacer and terrorist nicknamed "The Riddler" who starts a plot to dismantle Gotham's government, and teams up with Comissioner Jim Gordon and periodist Vicki Vale to stop him. Meanwhile, mob boss Carmine Falcone gets a plan to kill district attourney Harvey Dent.
A Remembering From The Past
The millonaire and head of Wayne Enterprises, hires a hypnotizer named Mr. Wolfe, in order to leave his past behind. Mr. Wolfe uses a clock and Bruce has a mindscape, appearing as a 10-year-old in the Monarch Alley alongside his parents Thomas and Martha Wayne. A thief attacks them in order to get Martha's pearl collar. Thomas tries to fight with him, but the thief shoots Thomas and Martha.
The thief scapes while Bruce cries over the bodies of his parents.
- Ryan Goslif as Bruce Wayne\Batman.
- Annabelle Wallis as Vicki Vale.
- Stellar Skarsgard as Alfred Pennyworth.
- Liam Neeson as James Gordon.
- Jena Malone as Barbara Eileen.
- Evan Peters as Edward Nygma\The Riddler.
- Karl Urban as Harvey Dent\Two-Face.
- Sean Penn as Harvey Bullock
- Christopher Meloni as Carmine Falcone.
- Jack Nicholson as Mr. Wolfe.
Trivia and Easter Eggs
- In Bruce Wayne's library, there is a book named "The Sword of Azrael".
- In the list of inmates of Arkham Asylum, there are the mames of Victor Zsasz, Aaron Helzinger (Amygdala), Basil Karlo (Clayface) and Drury Walker (Killer Moth).
- Jack Nicholson's appearance is a tribute to him for being the Joker in Batman (1989)